This Page

has been moved to new address

Shakeology 3-day cleanse.... my results!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Coach Jessica K: Shakeology 3-day cleanse.... my results!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Shakeology 3-day cleanse.... my results!

So, the last few weeks, I've been stressed, run down, not eating the best, not getting my workouts in, and just in general not treating myself right.  I also had a rumbly belly, increasing and resistant acne on my chin, and a few canker sores, making me suspicious that my ulcerative colitis was acting up.  I had a little over a week break before classes start, so I needed to find a way to get myself back on track.  So I did my first Shakeology cleanse.

What is the Shakeology Cleanse?
Well, if you're interested, comment below and I'll get you the entire details.  I really hate to call it a cleanse because that brings to mind weird herbal supplements and drinking cups full of olive oil with lemon juice.  This is nothing like that.  In a nutshell, I drank three Shakeology shakes every day, made with water.  I'm not a fan of anything too low in calories, so I did put peanut butter in one shake a day to hold me.  Each day, I also had lots of water, 2-3 servings of fruit, and a chicken salad with vinaigrette dressing.

So how did it go?
As I had said, I'd been eating not as well the last couple weeks and had gained three pounds.  In the first two days, I lost those three pounds.  :)  I'd picked days when I knew I didn't have to leave the house and go to work so I took it easy.  On the third day, I actually did my TurboJam workout as well.  I felt a little tired that night, but it was the last night of the cleanse.  I didn't lose any more weight the last day.
  
When I woke up the fourth day and made my breakfast shake (with whatever I wanted because the cleanse was over), I noticed I hadn't taken my thyroid drugs the day before.  THAT would have helped me not feel so bad the day before.  That day, I had to go back to work for a meeting and was back to eating normally.  The next day I'd lost another 1.4 pounds.  So that's 4.4 pounds in 4 days.

I was pretty happy.  Even better -- my canker sores were gone, my belly wasn't so grumbly, and my acne was starting to clear up.  And I feel MUCH better than I did a few days before.  So I call it a success.  Now I am fully ready to start ChaLean Extreme this Sunday.  I'll keep you guys updated on my progress.  Now that I'm down a few pounds, I am more encouraged to work out and eat it right to keep it that way!

And when I went shopping yesterday, I bought pants in a size six!  It has been three years since I could wear a size six.  So I'm pretty excited.  :)  LOVE me my Shakeology.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home