This Page

has been moved to new address

My promise to you. ALL of you. :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Coach Jessica K: My promise to you. ALL of you. :)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My promise to you. ALL of you. :)

So this month I am repeated Chalene Johnson's 30-day challenge because last month I lost steam about 20 days in.  This time I'm going to make it the entire way through!


Last month my main goal was to get a grant funded and I promised everyone on Facebook that I was going to do it.  Well, I submitted an application and now the months long waiting process has begun.  Which means I need a new goal.  So my new focus is publishing a research paper in a good journal.  And I will do that in the next 12 months.

My other goals include being vigilant about the way I eat so that I will be healthier and continue with my physical fitness.  Those things are invaluable and I now have a HUGE support system from my BeachBody family.  I also have goals of spending more time with my friends and finishing my lectures early so I'm not up doing it until 2 am the night before!  And now that I put it up for all to see.... I am now accountable to make it happen.  :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home