This Page

has been moved to new address

That's soooo much better

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Coach Jessica K: That's soooo much better

Thursday, August 11, 2011

That's soooo much better

It's amazing the difference a couple of days can make.  It was just yesterday that I was posting how stressed I was and the toll it was taking on me.  And even though I still have some of the physical things going on, I feel so much better already!

This morning I gave my kids their test.  Believe it or not, just having that over with and looking forward to next week... my last full week of lectures for the summer, it's so much better!  Despite my hectic schedule, I made the time to spend some time with the boyfriend.  Last night, we did a 5K on the Davison trails.  Tonight we went bowling.  I forget sometimes how important it is to take time out for yourself.  

Maybe I'm going to have to schedule this time!  Between the pick me up last night and finishing writing and giving the test -- I didn't even need a nap today.  And that's a big improvement over the last several days.  :)  I actually spent the afternoon grading all of the tests and I got them done and recorded the grades.   And tonight, I will relax.  I will read a book without feeling like I should be doing something else.  Tomorrow, I will sleep until 9 am.  And life will be good.  :)

Hope all of my readers have had a great day as well.  Tomorrow is Friday and we start another weekend!  Hope you all have a great one and get to spend at least some part of it exactly as you want to!  Until next time!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home