This Page

has been moved to new address

Herbs, Herbs, and more Herbs....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Coach Jessica K: Herbs, Herbs, and more Herbs....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Herbs, Herbs, and more Herbs....

So yesterday, I pinched back and washed my basil.  Today I blended it with oil and froze it for winter use.  I decided that I should do that for all of my herbs.  Here's my haul.


Lemon Thyme


Rosemary

Oregano
 So.... now I have all of these herbs.  But to be honest, I'm not really sure what to do with them.  I mean, I put a little bit of lemon thyme in my lentil soup when I make it.  But did you see how much I had?  My mom says that marinading meat in rosemary is good.  But I'm going to need a lot of recipes, I think.

So, my question for you.  What is your favorite recipe that uses these herbs?  I know that pasta is the obvious choice with the oregano, but sadly, I don't really eat pasta as it makes me fall asleep.  But I'd love to hear all of your recipes anyway!  Thank you in advance for sharing your recipes...... 

All washed and ready to go!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home